OxygenOffice Professional Writer
For all your documents
WRITER has everything you would expect from a modern, fully equipped word processor or desktop publisher.
It's simple enough for a quick memo, powerful enough to create complete books with contents, diagrams, indexes, etc. You're free to concentrate on your message - while WRITER makes it look great.
The Wizards takes all the hassle out of producing standard documents such as letters, faxes, agendas, minutes, or carrying out more complex tasks such as mail merges. You are of course free to create your own templates.
- Styles and Formatting puts the power of style sheets into the hands of every user.
- Trap typing mistakes on the fly with the AutoCorrect dictionary, which can check your spelling as you type.
- Reduce typing effort with AutoComplete, which suggests common words and phrases to complete what you are typing.
- AutoFormat takes care of the formatting as you write, leaving you free to concentrate on your message.
- Text frames and linking give you the power to tackle desktop publishing tasks for newsletters, flyers, etc. laid out exactly the way you want them to be.
- Increase the usefulness of your long, complex documents by generating a table of contents or indexing terms, bibliographical references, illustrations, tables, and other objects.
- Email your documents - WRITER offers direct connection to email software.
- Make your documents freely available with WRITER's HTML export to the web, or publish in Portable Document Format (.pdf) to guarantee that what you write is what your reader sees.
- Save your documents in OpenDocument format, the new international standard for office documents. This XML based format means you're not tied in to WRITER. You can access your documents from any OpenDocument compliant software.
- WRITER can of course read all your old Microsoft Word documents, or save your work in Microsoft Word format for sending to people who are still locked into Microsoft products.